Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Sunday, November 11, 2007

WILLOW HAS GONE HOME!!!!

Our sweet Willow headed home tonight! She was shy when her new mom came to pick her up but once in the van went straight to checking everything out. While we stood outside and talked Willow was sitting on the passenger seat looking so proud. She knew she was off to bigger and better things and I couldn't be happier!!!

These girls have proved to be challenging, wonderful and sweet. Tonight though I realized as my Willow baby drove away just how attached I had become to these girls. I welled up thinking about the stress my little girl was going to go through as she transitions to a new home. I know it's for the best and she will be loved more then anything but I couldn't help but think what if she had one more day with us. These baby girls really are taking a little piece of my heart with them.

We all wish Willow a speedy and easy transition to her new life with her new family!

No comments: