Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Willow and Penny

I took the girls out for the evening bathroom break and off we went and I mean off we went. I take the girls out on flexi's so both girls can have a chance to get some distance from me and sniff the world around them. I am becoming very proficient in the art of flexi dancing, the girls love to criss cross each other. I've been saying for ages that I should start walking them seperatly but with so many dogs who need to go out for bathroom duties it's just my laziness taking them out together. To do it all in an hour I need to take them out 2 or 3 at a time. Well tonight I learned my lesson as my sled dogs have turned in to well....sled dogs! They are no longer timid with me when I have them out and instead of sticking close to me will run to the end of their leash. Tonight the two of them worked together to drag me down the road. It was great to see them from behind pulling like little sled dogs but it also proved to me that it's time for these girls to start obedience classes!

No comments: