Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Monday, November 17, 2008

Without Borders Last BRLA Run of 2008

Without Borders has made it's final BRLA run for 2008!  After this past weekend airline embargoes go in to effect so our LA adoptions will be put on hold till the new year.  We are still taking in applications and preparing families for when we head back to BRLA in 2009!  We also have some amazing local dogs who are ready to go home when a family is ready to take them!!!

18 new Canadians (well not all Canadians! 1 baby has found their new home in Washington State, 3 babies found their new homes in Ontario and 14 babies came to BC).  

Please check back often over the next few days to see the updates from our amazing new WBBR babies and the stories from our traveling volunteers!


Chloe is a 3 yrs old plain fawn female
Hi Kerri: 
  
you picked me the perfect dog for me i love Chloe.  Tell the mom's they did a good job with her she is a sweetheart.  I had the day of f today I think she is tried from the plane ride.  Tell them I live close by to my job and I will check on her at noon and I get off @ 3 so we will be able to walk with her in the afternoon.  Tell them don't be sad I take good care of their Chloe. Thanks again Carol



Spencer (AKA Rake) is a 1 yrs old plain brindle male
Sheri, hope you arrived home safely with your doggies and that their new owners are as happy as I am with my new baby.  Charlie loves him too, perhaps a little too much.  Doesn' t want to stop playing.  They have settled down a bit now, but Charlie keeps barking at Spencer, cause he wants to play some more.  Hope he gets it all out of his system pretty soon as that barking can be pretty annoying especially for our neighbours who may not love doggies as much as we do.  I'm sure a couple of days will sort things out.  Anyway thank you once again for all your efforts on our behalf.  Kim has a digital camera so at some point I will get her to take pic's of me and the dogs and will forward them to you.    Noreen  (Spencer is BRLA's Rake)

No comments: