Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sweet Tia Maria has left us


It is with a heavy heart we send our condolences to Louise for the loss of sweet Tia.  It's a very difficult decision for an adopter to take in a senior boxer knowing the time with them may be very short.  That time may be short but the difference these special adopters make for these babies is more then words can say.  Thank you Louise from the bottom of our hearts for giving Tia the best last weeks of her life!


Chantelle and Kerri,


Tia was euthanized on Sunday and died peacefully in my arms, knowing that she was loved and cherished.  She's now running carefree in heaven, no longer in physical or mental pain.

 

Although Tia was only with me for a few weeks, she stole a piece of my heart and I miss her.  I can only console myself by thinking that the last 5 weeks which she spent with me were likely better than the first 9 years she spent on this earth. 

 

Louise

No comments: