Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Radcliff Update (WBBR/BRLA Sept Run)

Good morning! 
 
We spent a great day with Radcliff.  I picked him up at the airport and after I got his crate into the car I took him for a little walk around the parking lot (20 mins).  Then I took him to Beaver Lake Park for about an hour.  He was so good on the leash!  He sure enjoys running.  Saw a few dogs and he showed interrest in them but didn't bark once.  From there we headed for Nanaimo.  He slept for about 1/2 the trip.  Showed him the whole yard when we got here, then we went inside.  Kerri said he hadn't eaten much the night before or in the morning and that he didn't seem to like the kibbles.  I gave him a small handful, which he inhaled, so I gave him his supper (it was around 3 PM anyway).  He drank a bit of water and ate his food, then it was like a switch went on....he started chasing his tail and became playful.  He also did dog things, like lick himself and scratch a little, which he didn't do earlier.  Took him back outside where he "christened" the back yard.  Good dog!  He got 2 evening walks and a new squeeky toy, which he loves.  He slept really well...not a peep....and he's out for a walk right now with Rick.  Matt has a bunch of pictures already, so we'll send you some.  He is a treasure!  I can't understand how anyone wouldn't want him.  I'm sure he belonged to someone at one time because he knows how to play catch and to bring the ball back.  Anyway, we're glad he's ours.
 

No comments: