Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Monday, September 29, 2008

Kiana (AKA Tita) updated (WBBR/BRLA Sept Run)



Hi Chantelle, I'm sorry I missed you when I picked up Kiana (formerly Tita) She is starting to know her name which means moon goddess in Hawaiin. She and Winston have gotten along amazing since her arrival and not one fight or growl even.

I wanted to make sure that you know how much we appreciate your work.

We absolutely loved all the dogs at your house. there's an older darker female boxer that looks so much like Bubba, our male that just passed away a few weeks ago.

Anyways, Kiana is fitting in very well and is extremely loving. Loves to chew on bones, I think she has been debarked though...We are teaching her not to jump and have taken them both on several hikes. She has WAY more energy than winston!

Charmaine

No comments: