Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tia Maria Update (Senior Placement WBBR)




Hi there,

 

Just to let you know that Tia is settling in well and it feels like she’s been here forever.  Introductions to my other dogs and cats went well and all are getting along very well.  She is super sweet and loves to cuddle on the couch.  The closer she can snuggle with me on the couch, the happier she is.

 

She did bust out of a vari kennel on her 2nd day here.  That would explain how all her teeth got broken in the past.  A very determined old girl.  So, I switched her to a wire crate (which I’ve reinforced with many clips) and she seems to like that better.

 

Tia still isn’t eating well (hardly eating at all).  Her blood tests late last week showed some abnormalities and yesterday we did more blood tests for Addisons. Results should be available tomorrow some time.

 

I had my vet remove Tia’s skin tag yesterday.  

 

Attached are some photos of Tia.  Thank you so much for letting her come into my home.  She’s a doll and has definitely stolen a piece of my heart!

 

Louise

No comments: