Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Friday, October 17, 2008

Chica (BRLA's Cookie) Oct. Run Update




Sorry I didn't get to writing you sooner, Jennifer.  Chica is doing great and is very much settled into our life here.  She seems very happy with me and our routine.  She doesn't like sitting still for pictures much but I got a few and one of her and I together from the first night.  Another picture is of herbeginningto dig a hole in our yard; it has since grown considerably.

Chica has packed on the pounds since she got here.  The foster mother in LA said that she weighed 18 pounds but she had dropped a few by the time she got here - I guess with all of the stress.  Now she is more like 21 pounds even though she races around like crazy and has a good walk at least once a day.   

Lydia

  

No comments: