Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Susie and her siblings continued

What a night !! I've been up for more than a hour now & my eyes are finally starting to clear, my sinuses  are starting to twitch and showing signs of maybe coming back to life. Susie, Havoc & Chaos must have decided to have a practical joke on me last night. Everything started out normal, they had their chicken for dinner yesterday afternoon as usual with no signs of what the lil' buggers had in mind for me. But around 1 am this morning I should have picked up on the first clue, instead of having all three competing with me for the bed there was only one & I actually was able to have a portion of the bed. So I was laying there enjoying this rare luxury when there came this sound (just barely within my hearing range) followed shortly by the most foul smelling assault on my senses. One dog would lay on the bed with her butt positioned towards the head of the bed letting out a series of squeekers, low toned "pffft's" plus numerous silent but very deadly farts. Then when she ran out of ammuntion she would leap off the bed to be replaced by the next pup torture expert, the three of them managed to keep up a full relay tag team event until I finally couldn't take it any longer and stumbled from the bedroom this morning feeling like I had just gone 20 rounds with Roberto Duran, mumbling to myself "No Mass". Needles to say all three girls are in fine humor this morning, me, I'm still bleary eyed and waiting for my sense of smell to return so that I can enjoy a cup of coffee.

No comments: