Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update on Jax (BRLAs Friday) - Adopted Summer 2008




Hi Sheri,

I hope you enjoy Saskatchewan, I used to live on the prairies. Nothing like looking down the road and see what your neighbor 12 miles away is having for dinner!! You are going to miss the island.

Thanks for all you help with approving Ryan. Jax is truly a guys dog and loves those boys unconditionally and the feeling is definitely returned. Ryan recently had to put Jax on very light exercise as they were hiking and Jax hurt his shoulder while bounding off a boulder. Have you ever tried to put a boxer on light rest. Poor dog was going crazy! All is well though and he is without a doubt one of the nicest boxers I have ever met.

Good luck with your Boxer Rescue in Saskatchewan, I hope that you enjoy great success there.

I have attached a couple of pics taken last Christmas.

Cheers,

Anne

No comments: