Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jed Update (Adopted Feb. 2009)




Good Morning:


Just a quick e-mail to send you some photos of Jed. He's doing exceptionally well and a very happy boy! I unfortunately don't have a computer at home and my camera won't connect with the one at work, so these are a few photos from my cell. The one of my husband and Jed standing on the beach was the day we picked him up at the airport. I still think he's skinny and didn't think he had gained very much weight until I looked at this photo again you can bearly see his ribs now I guess I didn't remember how bad it was. He's come a long way in a few weeks. We have taught him all the basic commands and he does very well at "doggy school". Hope you enjoy them!

No comments: