Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Henry Update (Sept. BRLA/WBBR Run)


Hello ladies,
 
I haven't given you an update on Henry lately so I thought I would let you know how he is doing.  We got Henry in September of 2008,  he has come along way especially in his weight.   The more comfortable Henry get the more his personality shows. He definitely loves his company and comes pretty much everywhere I go.  Five months we have had Henry join our family and he finally was able to go for his first helicopter ride with us in January.  He sat there like a distinguished gentleman and just looked out the window.  We flew to one of the beaches in the area and Henry loved it, running along the beach and playing with his buddy Dexter.  I have attached a couple of pictures for you to see.
 
From Catherine


 

No comments: