Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cami Update

Hi Sheri

You will be happy to know that I have gotten Cami to eat her meal. Thanks for the sugestions. I just put a couple of teaspoons of wet food and some beef bullion into her food and water and she eats fine. She also goes into her crate by herself. I think she is going to end up being Garry's dog because she likes him the best. We just have to work on the cats and some obedience and everything should be good with her. But it seems that she is very comfortable in her home. We could not ask for a better dog then her. I think we got lucky with her. I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity with her. She is everything we asked for. Especially since she is really good with the kids. Especially Kiera. Kiera loves her and is always giving her hugs and kisses.

No comments: