Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Domino Update - Adopted Oct 2009



I know time is flying. I can't believe christmass is right around the corner. Domino is great she has quite a few friends now and has been a great addition to my life. She is so smart she figured out a away to cut our morning walk short when its cold and raining buy tangleing the leash around me to make me turn around and head home. lol. She is finally starting to gain some weight as well even though the vet said she was fine at 45lbs she still looked a little thin i think she's about 47 now and looking good. Her personality is still changing and she is still coming out of her shell.

Let me know when you guys have some time so we can maybe meet half way at a dog park or something and let them run around.

Talk soon

No comments: