Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Donations For BRLA

Hello Everyone!

As I said in my last post I will be visiting the BRLA shelter at the end of the month. The shelter is always in need of long lasting toys, Kongs, Nylabones etc. I would love to take some down to the shelter as gifts for the waiting boxers. If anyone would be interested in donating towards purchasing these items please visit our donation page and send a donation via Paypal. Please email me to let me know the donation is for BRLA toys. I have the opportunity to purchase these at cost for the trip. Everyone who donates will have their name written in a card which will be given to the shelter along with the toys.

Donations will be accepted till Jan. 23rd so that I can have time to purchase the items before I leave. The total donations and toys will be posted.

Thank you in advance!

No comments: