Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Thursday, January 17, 2008

An answer to an anonymous email about my trip

I received an email last night from an anonymous email address. It will not accept a reply from my email so I thought I would post it here for the writer and everyone else who may be curious.

I received an email asking who was paying for my trip to LA. I can understand people may be concerned that this is a misuse of rescue funds. Our funds are open for anyone to view if they wish which is required to be a registered society. As for my trip to LA it is being funded by myself. There are no funds being used from rescue as a part of this trip. This is a trip that I would like to make and have choosen to spend my time while in LA at the shelter working with the dogs that are there. The flight and rental car are covered by myself and I will be staying with a BRLA volunteer.

No comments: