Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Dino Update

Dino is such a sweet boy and is doing so well. He is very needy and is a bit of an attention hog. He wants to soak up all the love and attention he can get his hands on at this time. For this reason I feel he would do best with a family who has older children (no toddlers etc. that need lap time). He almost made me cry today after I realized what he was doing. Dino is very skinny, he shows the signs of not receiving regular meals. I found small dig holes around the run today. When I checked them more closely I found a Milkbone burried in one. In another a few pieces of kibble. This sweet boy is hoarding his food incase there won't be another meal. I want him to know that there will always be two meals a day for him and of course cookies as well. This will only happen with time and trust though but I wish I could tell him that he doesn't need to hoard his food anymore as I promise he will never be in that situation again.

Dino is off to the vet tomorrow and then back to obedience on Saturday! I can't wait for this young boy to find his forever family. it's time for him to start his wonderful new life!!!

No comments: