Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finnigan is home (BRLAs Leroy) Adopted Oct 2009




Jennifer & Matt:

I think the crises is over. We gave him a little bit of cooked chicken with broth for a snack earlier on. He seems to have more energy this afternoon. This evening we fed him cooked chicken over kibble and he devoured it. Thanks for the advice on the chicken. I also gave hime a tablespoon of 100% pumpkin.
I will send you some pictures as soon as I figure how to do it. I know how to upload onto the computer and I know how to print them. I just have to figure how to get them to my email....If you have any easy instructions let me know. I'm sure I will figure it out. I have never sent pictures via email that I have on my computer before.

Karen.....PS...I have some great ones already....

No comments: