Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tess (WBBR/BRLA Alumni) update



Hi Chantelle:

Thanks for your great information on dog food choices. I went to Pet Pals (Holistic Dog Food Store) and she gave me similar information. The owner said that she won't sell "Go Natural" any longer as they don't make their food in a separate plant from the other dog foods. I've moved Tess over to Natural Balance Allergy Formula and WOW what a different....no more rashes, itching (or visits to the vets) and her coat is so shiny. My girlfriend has Shelties (some of Tess' best friends) and was having problems with food issues and moved them over to Natural Balance when she saw the changes that it made to Tess' all around health. She is also singing the praises of Natural Balance.

Tess is going to be 2 next month (where has the time gone). She is one special little girl and I so appreciate having her in our lives. I've attached a few pictures of my 58 pound beauty.

Thanks for the input. I have one very happy dog. :)

Thanks again.

Lore

No comments: