Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001
Saturday, May 3, 2014
We Want YOUR Boxer - well..... For our Calendar
Hi everyone! We excited to say that we are now collecting Boxer pictures for the very FIRST "RESCUE A BOXER" Calendar!
Please email your pictures to this address, as its set up specifically to receive Calendar Submissions only:
Keep in mind that when submitting your pics of your dogs to please note the following:
- Dog must be adopted from RESCUE A BOXER
- Put the name of your dog and the year that he/she was adopted
- Pics need to be HIGH resolution and not copied from the internet. You can use a regular camera or IPhone or Android phone but make sure that it is set to high resolution.
- If scanning, make sure you have your scanner set to scan at 300 DPI and NO LESS.
- As it is a Boxer Calendar we ask that you ONLY submit pictures of your Boxer.
- Pictures must be clear and not blurry or fuzzy in anyway.
We look forward to receiving all the submissions and we will try our very best to make sure every Boxer gets in the calendar!!
Mange - Demodectic in Dogs Author: Ernest Ward, DVM Mange is a parasitic skin disease caused by microscopic mites. What causes demodectic ...
New Dog to Resident Dog Integration You have decided to add another dog to your family. One very basic question is “Does your resident ...
Here is a picture of Milo. Milo was one of the puppies WBBR had last summer who came to us with Demodex Mange. Its amazing to see how quick...