Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Twitter aka Millie NOW BELLA Update





Hi Jen!

I just came onto the computer to write you a little note about how well Millie is doing. She did wonderfully on Sat playing with my sister-in-laws daschund and my two nieces and my girls. She had fun going in their play tent and tunnel and just hung out with us. She minded her manners and never jumped up once or barked for that matter. We couldn't keep Hayley out of her crate, she played in it all day, lol. Yesterday she had gone off her food all day and was eating grass and just hung out with us outside all day. In the evening my youngest daughter was able to get her to eat some treats and then later she had some dinner. At night we've crated her and she has done very well. We changed her name again to Bella; I wasn't fond of the name Millie. She met the neighbor dog and everything went well. We took her to school with us and Mackenzie introduced her to her principal and some teachers. She is fitting in very nicely with us and we are enjoying her very much. Here are some pictures from sat. Have a good day at work and I'll write again soon.



Julie

No comments: