Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Roger Update - Adopted BRLA July 2009

Sorry no pics yet, I have them but my laptop won't download the software for my new camera. I have to take it in and get it fixed. We had Roger to the vet for his first checkup. He now weighs 58 lbs and his skin is almost all cleared up, the vet thinks he might have an allergic reaction to some things like the cedar bushes. He did have a yeast infection in both ears but he is on drops for that now. He is much better now but still has moments of rebelliousness, Oreo has decided to start playing with Roger now, (if u can't beat em, join em) she runs and he chases her, they see who gets to the carport first, I havent seen her run like that in about 2 years.
They have no food or treat issues, just toy issues, Roger wants everything Oreo has. He has really settled in and likes the routine I think, he does have an annoying habit of trying to bite peoples feet when they come or go, not really bite more like pulling but we are working on it.
Just wanted u to know we are making progress slowly but surely.
Jan

No comments: