Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Monday, April 21, 2008

Buddy Update (WBBR Alumni)



Chantelle, 

it's been awhile since we talked. It's Buddy's 12th birthday today and I took this pic of him 30 mins ago and wanted to send it too you. He is an absolutely, fantastic, wonderful, incredible dog. I'm so happy he came into my life and that no one else took him. He has had 2 minor heart issues since I got him but other than that he's doing GREAT! I'm also sending a pic of my girl "Abbey". She's almost totally paralyzed now so I got her a wheelchair and it took about a month of alot patience on my part but she has finally accepted it and looks forward to going for
walks with her bro "Buddy". I hope all is well with you. Take care
Donna

No comments: