Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Monday, March 14, 2011

Rudy with new sister Kailey - lots of snuggles here!




Thanks Sheri.

I attached a few photos of Rudy at 11-12 wks old. They were taken on my phone so I apologize some of them are a bit blurry. He's been doing really well, getting along great with our dog Kailey, she's finally started wrestling/boxing with him and letting him touch her while he sleeps lol. I didn't think he'd put on that much weight in the last couple weeks but when I went to put his collar on 2 days ago I had to make it over an inch wider than when we first got him! He's had his second set of shots and no reaction so far like he had with his first set. I'll keep you posted on any new developments!

Melissa

No comments: