Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Monday, January 24, 2011

Louie - Adopted August 2009


Hello Ladies -

I do my best thinking when I am out for a run and this morning was no exception. I thought about August and when we adopted Louie, still....what a gift!
Louie and I went for our usual beach run this morning and I found myself smiling more than usual - not only because it was a nice morning, but because running with Louie was what I had been dreaming about for a very long time. We are all so very much in love with our Louie. He is so good on the leash and eager to please and has filled out nicely. Right now I am working on him coming when I ask (out in the back yard on a very long leash) and he is getting it much better than before. He sits with us just pointing our finger, lays down on command and even sometimes anticipates it and lays down before he is asked, waits like a gentleman for his food and plays with any dog that shows interest in him. He absolutely loves everyone he meets and has become a fabulous companion for my 76 and 80 year old parents who look after him during the daytime. I am still so thankful for our sweet, loving, handsome, happy boy Louie and appreciate the good work that you do to find good matches. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

I was also thinking of asking you if you need any more volunteers in Nanaimo to do house visits like Stephanie - I would certainly be very interested in finding out more about that!

Take care and a very heartfelt thanks once again!
Nancy, Brett, Courtney and Danika

No comments: