Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas from Carley



Hi Jen, Kerri, Sherri and Chantelle,

Well, its been 6 months that Carley and I have been together now, and I can’t begin to tell you how much she has enriched my life. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect dog, she is all I could have asked for. The only time I am not with her is when I am at work, and the rest of the time, we are always on the go. She loves going to the dog park and if we can’t make it there, we always do our long neighbourhood walk. When I take her to the Island, she loves the trails and the beach. She travels well, usually just lying down in the back seat, and when we are on the ferry, she loves all the attention from her many admirers. ;p I have to admit, she has been spoiled a bit… ok, lots, but I love seeing her little butt wiggle while doing the “kidney bean”!

I have attached a few recent photos for you as I have a zillion of them! Again, thank you all very much for everything you do, and if there is ever anything I can do to help out, please let me know, it would be my pleasure. I have “unofficially” made Carley a WBBR ambassador!

Merry Christmas to you all!
Kisses from Carley and Hugs from Linda

No comments: