Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Life on the Farm with Fraser & Lucy - BRLA Alumni


Hi Kerry,

Sorry it has taken so long for me to email you back. It has been a little crazy around here. The dogs are doing great. There is never a dull moment around here with the two of them. They definitely keep a smile on your face. They can also be very mischievous. Some day I will have to tell you about the chicken incident. They have some new friends. We have 2 sheep and 2 calves which they can't seem to figure out. They stayed by the fence for days when we got the sheep. I literally had to drag Fraser in the house. Even when it rained and he hates to get wet. They just got used to the sheep when the calves came. We've had them for about a month now and they are still hanging out by the fence. Fraser especially likes it at feeding time as the calves are still on Milk Replacer and he likes to lick the bucket when they are done.

I have to email these pictures separate as I cant remember how to put them all in one email and my kids aren't home to show me how. It was good to hear from you and I hope things are going well with the boxer rescue. That was my niece who was interested in adopting, but I think for now they are going to put it on hold as she is in university and there household is even more hectic than mine.

Keep in touch and I will try to send some more recent pictures, but I have to learn how to send attchments. If you are in the area make sure you drop in and see us.

Heather

No comments: