Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bilbo Update (Franklin)



Hi Jen, Have some new pics, Marty is going to email them to me as there on his camera at work. He's doing better, except he bit part of Gan's ear off, small piece, Gans OK. I think now he should be Mike Tyson LOL They were fighting over a toy and then over kibble bin, toy one was the ear I think. He is doing better on his walks, still not trustful, but getting better. His barking in the house is still alot when door knocks, but outside, he did really well today, started barking at a lady with a dog, but I got him to sit and be quiet. We even went into the local store(dog friendly), which I would not have done with him last week.
He had a shower with me today(funny, I washed and rinsed him and thought, he'll get out, but he just waited for me to shampoo etc.) and we put Advantage on him. Tomorrow I have to call vet with update and book heart Xray.
Will let you know how that goes, his feces is still runny after all the pills........ kinda sucks, but will get it figured. He's gained 2-3 lbs.

No comments: