Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nica Update (BRLAs Khalua)


Hi Shannon,

Nice to hear from you! Nica is doing very well - she has lots of energy, is eating well and we have been having tons of fun. We are actually up in Whistler this weekend and just got back from a hike in the trails. She's a super happy pup and loves to be right in the middle of the action. She loves attention and is very sweet. Nica's been good with other dogs and only occasionally bowls me over when she forgets to stop running in the park! I'm so happy I've got her - she's a great companion!

Hope all is well with you. Attached is a picture of her on a walk in Stanley Park. I don't have many pictures of her loaded on to my computer yet, but I can forward more later on.

All the best - and thanks for finding me a great pup!

Meg

No comments: