Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Abbie (BRLAs Pretzel) - Adopted from BRLA - March 2009


Yesterday Peter hung out with Abbie (that is official her name) and she was as good as gold. Peter however though was chatting on the phone and noticed she was missing in action and found her on one of our chairs (I have attached a picture). We took her along Kits beach to the dog park and it was the most BEAUTIFUL thing...she said hi to all the doggies and was totally non-aggressive - Claire and I were like jumping up and down with joy!!! We hung out at the house after our walk and Abbie just curled up in a ball on her fancy new bed and went to sleep.

We are TOTALLY in love, Claire and I are quite excited about starting the class tomorrow. We are thinking that she is going to be the star of the class and we are going to be the proud parents (LOL!)

Have a great afternoon...please relay to Chantelle....

T


***********

Hi Jennifer,

We are OVER the top so thrilled with Pretzel. She just clung to me all the way home, the dogs met outside and it was like it was a regular occurance, we then did the tour of the house and then within 10 minutes she was all curled up on the floor as content as could be. She took a few minutes to settle down in her crate and then off to bed we all went. This morning she went outside and did her business no problems and the picture you see attached is her just hanging out with Peter in the office this morning. She is totallllllllly in love with Peter...I swear she is batting her eyes. She really is a beautiful dog inside and out..we are thinking of calling her Abagayle but the jury is still out.

I can't thank you enough for all you have done for us....please let Chantelle know also. I have so much admiration for what you both do and I think you are amazing people. These boxers are so lucky! I will keep you posted and I hope we can get together in the near future with your doggies and have a play date.

From the bottom of my heart thank you!

T

No comments: