Info Bar

info.rescueaboxer@gmail.com

Canadian Registered Charity #85269-7440RR0001

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dahli and Diago Update





Hi again, growl classes are going well.  Diago is very well behaved on a lease, so its just a matter of getting him to tolerate my daughters dogs off the lease at family outings.  Dahli is interesting and definately a princess.  Last weekend my daughter and I took the dogs, all four, on a five hour hike in East Sooke Park.  I had Diago off the lease for a little while until he picked a fight with Seth the rotti.  We'll keep at it, I'm sure oneday he'll get it.  He's so good in all other ways, very easy to deal with.

 Dahli is coming along as well.  Her and Craig are at obediance class tonight. 

 I've included a couple of pictures from the weekend, you could say we wore them out.  Saturday was a five hour hike through East Sooke Park, and Sunday was another two hour walk around Langford Lake.  Sunday night they were done and sound asleep very early.

 Thanks

Charmaine

No comments: